Monday, August 13, 2012

My Wife Thinks I Am A Mind Reader

I can't be the only one who has this problem.  Example...I will be working on something in deep thought, and my wife pops off something about something that I have no idea what the hell she is talking about!  How in the hell can I know what in the hell she is talking about.  I'm a person too, right?  Which means I have my own things going on and I am constantly working on my 50% of the things a man needs to worry about when being in a relationship.  Or at least that's what I thought going into marriage that this was going to be a 50/50 relationship!

Yeah right!  It's more like I take care of 65% of the family, house, dogs, cars, bills, you know all the good ol marriage stuff.  And as life goes on it seems that now I have to know what this crazy ass woman is thinking...almost to the point to where she probably thinks that I should be finishing her sentences.  What's also crazy about the whole ordeal is she gets mad and asks me a question about her work from over a week ago and I don't know what the f#%* she's talking about. 

What can a man do?  I guess keep doing what I've been doing...and maybe work on my mindreading...

No comments:

Post a Comment